Sunday, March 21, 2010

the final frontier

Yesterday my darling wife tackled our taxes while I cleaned the entire apartment. I honestly didn't know if the day would end without my sweet wife throwing our laptop against the wall with all her strength. But it's done! And our apartment's never been cleaner!

Following the financial fiasco, we met up with Madison and Trent (two friends from percussion) and their dates at Jimmy John's for dinner. And we were all in Star Trek uniforms!

Let me explain. Trent is a huge trekkie, and practically a bonified tailor. All of us went to D.I. and bought long sleeved shirts of different colors, gave them to him, and he sewed on Enterprise crew logos on the front of each shirt. We wore them to Jimmy John's, took pictures, went back to our apartment and watched old orignial series episodes. This was probably more exposure to Star Trek in one night than I've had in the last four years. My dad raised me on it, so I know all the lingo and character names. We had such a fun time. Pictures will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment